cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai sap gurus,

I want to calculate the tax(MWST ) for the customer on price after the discounts are given to customer... and before the Fright is added how to make it possible

with regards

sashidhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your pricing procedure try using the condition type MWST before the freight. Normally freight is added at the last after all the taxes have been calculated.

Suppose PR00, K007, MWST & KF00 are the condition types for your basic price, discount, tax & freight respectively. Calculate the discount on the basis of price. Then on this net value add the condition MWST. Then on this total value add the freight.

10 - PR00

20 - K007 from 10 to 19

30 - Net value from 10 to 29

40 - MWST from 30 to 39

50 - Total value from 30 to 49

60 - KF00

70 - Grand total from 50 to 69.

Freight is often a fixed amount which is calculated by taking factors into consideration like the weight-gross or net.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i will try more time then i will come back to sap gurus

with regards

sashidahr

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sashi,

You have to do some R &D with Reqt,Alt caluculation Type in pricing control for MWST condition type..

Reward If u finds this as useful..

Regds

MM

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sashi,

You have to do some R &D with Reqt,Alt caluculation Type in pricing control for MWST condition type..

Reward If u finds this as useful..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought that this was the standard pricing in SAP.

Have a look at IMG - SD - Basic Functions - Pricing- Pricing control - Define & assign Pricing procedures - Maintain pricing procedure - Select your standard pricing procedure - Control data

Here you can see all the fields.

You can also create a new pricing procedure. See also "Define customer pricing procedure".

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Points if helpful.

Kr

hakan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thaks Allabaqsh G. Patil

but i dont want to chage existing sequence of RVAA01 can i get the new solution

with regards

sashidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai sap gurus,

I want to calculate the tax (MWST ) for the customer on price after the discounts are given to customer... and before the Fright is added how to make it possible

i am using the pricing procedure RVAA01 standard one

with regards

sashidhar