cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO detaislpresent present in SRM while Aprroval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

When I trying to approve the shopping cart from SAP SRM inbox , i first try to display by double clicking on to it. It takes me to BBPSC07 but not details are present. I need this for debuggin purpose.

Note: I am able to approve it vai SRM portal and all the details can be viewed as changed over there.

Please advice

Regards

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Let me know the following things.

1.Does this happen for all the work items (or) for this specific work item?

2. do you see the approve (and) reject buttons or not?

3. Have you tried the option of approving using SAPGUI?

please let me know this .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Khan,

It happens for all the SC which have come to me for approval while testing,

When in SAP inbox I press execute or displpay button it shows me the blank screen. I don't see approve or reject buttons int the sceren after clicking execute or display.

IN SAP GUI via the transaction BBPSC07 when i enter the name of the SC it siimply disappers upon hittinh any button and show up nothing.

Regards

Sachin

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

then there is problem with the user who is trying to approve the shopping cart.

This is because it happens with all the workitems that are coming to this user. can you find any errors in the workflow log?

what is the workflow you are using ? is it N-STEP workflow?

using the transaction 'SWI6' , please have a look at the workflow log , and see in the container for the 'approval_agents' , wether the user is correctly with 'US' prefixed.

if there is no US in the container , then there is a problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

The problem is with the Approver User.Run the transaction SWU_OBUF once and then create a SC and see if you can see the details when you click on the Workitem in the Inbox of the Approver.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Answers (0)