cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can macros be executed everytime a planning book is opened?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am new to APO,can anyone let me know if it is possible to execute the macros by default evrytime the Planning book is opened. In my case i get junk data when i open the planning book for the first time and the values get computed only when i change some cell and hit Enter .

Kindly help me with this problem

regards

Ashwin

Edited by: Wilian Segatto on Jan 19, 2010 3:52 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes its possible to execute Macros by default if you assign to the default Macro type. Everytime you hit an enter this will be executed. If you assign it to a Start macro everytime the planning book is started, the macro will be started.

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the reply.

As i told i am new to APO,can you kindly elaborate on how can i add a default macro to start macro also. How will i find which macro gets triggered when i hit enter in the planning book ?

Kindly help

regards

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

You create a macro and drag it and assign it to the default type that you see in the rightmost corner under Events. here you'll be able to see what macros are under what category. So, it shoud be easy to figure out which macro is assigned as Default.

If you assign the macro as default, then whenever you change something and press enter, it'll be kicked off.

Thanks!

Answers (0)