cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple ship to parties for one sold to party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Suppose we get a P.O which has material A quantity is 10. the sold to party tells that each of the 10 items must be edlivered to 10 different ship to parties. I mean each ship to party recieves 1 qty of material A. Can you explain what setting should be done to process this type of process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats okay that you can have multiple ship to party for one sold to party, my concern is whether do you have to restrict qty always as one for all the ship to party?

pls reply

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

Thats exactly what I am trying to tell. We have to restrict qty to 1 for each ship to party so that 10 ship to parties get 1 item each. I hope I am making myself clear. I understand that we can have multiple sold to parties at the header level of the sales order but what i need is 10 items delivered 1 each to 10 ship to parties.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

For restricting the quantity to 1 for each ship-to party, you need to go to VOV7, choose your Item Category, there you'll find a check box "Order quantity equal to 1". But in this case for every ship-to party you need to create sparate Order.

Hope this will prove helpful to you

Reward points if so

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is a one time requirement, then assigne different ship to parties in the sales document partner tab. If it is regular process, then maintain different ship to parties in your sold to party partner tab.

Regards,

Prase

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear vikrant,

you can maintain 10 different ship to parties, if the Customer wants to delivery every time like this.

if it is for only in perticular scenario you can use Drop ship , where for this perticular order you can deliver the goods at other place rather than the shiptoparty address.

rewards if it helps

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

first u have to create 10 ship to parties in VD01 after that u have assign all to the partner functions in XD01

then while doing the sales order u will get the option toi choose the ship to parties

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Maintain cust master with 10 ship to parties

this will slove your need

regards,

Arun prasad