cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent duplicate sales condition entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

We have a condition called ZPRG which is a condition allowing the manual entry of the total price. This condition needs to be entered and added to the sales order condition in VA01 manually.

However sometimes some users when reviewing the order and they need to change something they seem to enter the same condition again so that there are two ZPRG conditions, the result is that the two are added and their sum is taken.

Is there a way to prevent users from doing so? Basically I want to say that ZPRG can only exist once (or 0 times) per sales position in VA01.

I have searched the forum for this specific problems as well as general restrictions on sales condition and tried to figure out a way but my quest has been unsucessful thus far.

Thank you for your invaluable help.

Christoph

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SPRO, into pricing procdures, try to put in the total sumatory position the condition formula number "2".

This allows anyone to put the same condition twice but avoids to sum it twice into the total position.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx, but this is not exactly what I need. I'm afraid if users can input conditions that have no effect it might be very confusing and error prone in case someone wants to change the pricing, oversees the original and finds his/her new entry silently ignored.

Perhaps I can throw an error through some code if its not doable otherwise? Any hints on a suitable user-exit?

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can try MV45AFZZ

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

well Through standard SAP its not possible to achieve what you are lookign for and as said above even if user enters the same condition twice you can take the value of only one condition in pricing ...

but in any case what you can do is use this user exit and code it where it will check if the pricing contains multiple condtion type it will throw a warning and not save the document where until user corrects it.

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE ( use this exit )

Hope its helpful

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello and sorry for the late reply.

The tip was golden and we implemented some custom coding to check for double entries.

Thank you all for your tips!

Chris

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Christoph,

The only possibility is to use userexit for this-

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

Speak to your ABAP person regarding the usage of this exit..

AWARD IF YOU FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM