cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIDX Adapter: HTTPS communication with certificates- Send of message failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per a requirement, I have configured CIDX Receiver adapter so as to send a message to a URL. But unable to send a message and in the audit log of message monitoring it has run into error as given below:

<i>Error during collaboration agreement facade processing -

Party configuration for Party=EDI_XML_Test, PartySchema=DUNS, PartyAgency=016 not found -

normalising the initiating party-id failed : Party configuration for Party=EDI_XML_Test, PartySchema=DUNS, PartyAgency=016 not found</i>

For your information:

1. I have got certificates loaded into the environment.

2. When I use a different adapter like file adapter, for the same configuration, I am able to send the message to the destination.

Let me know anything I am missing.

Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For additional information, I got more in audit log of monitoring as given below:

<i>Delivering to channel: CC_CIDX_Receiver

Error during collaboration agreement facade processing -

Party configuration for Party=EDI_XML_Odyssey, PartySchema=DUNS, PartyAgency=016 not found -

normalising the initiating party-id failed : Party configuration for Party=EDI_XML_Odyssey, PartySchema=DUNS, PartyAgency=016 not found

Exception caught by adapter framework: Error during collaboration agreement facade processing

Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: Error during collaboration agreement facade processing.</i>

If anybody knows, let me know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay

Answers (0)