cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help in understanding sales process

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i m new to SD, i have to design a solution for a situation,

sales orders are created in ECC, these sales order data is send to a third party optimizer, where it splits the delivery, and the data is sent to the ECC back for the execution of outbound delivery, then this outbouind delivery data goes to the optimizer again, where the delivery data is used to split shipment, and this data is sent to the ECC back for shipment creation ,

can u pls help me......give some input to help me proceed,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep

Firstly i would need to understand why is the data sent to Optimiser after Order creation to Split the delivery + Split for shipment again after delivery is created when the same can be achieved in SAP.

in any case can you be more specific as what exactly you need in this process i mean to say are you having problem in combining the shipments ...

In any case you can use some of these exits

EXIT_SAPLV56M_002:Shipment: Assign Deliveries to Shipment

EXIT_SAPLV56M_003 :Shipment: Filling Generated Shipment Deliveries

If you need more assistance be specific of what you need

Cheers

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudeep,

Try to explore appropriate userexits in Transportation.

Speak to ur ABAP person regarding the same..

Reward points iif found useful..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudeep Dhar,

A small search on SDN SD forum will help you to answer your query.

I will suggest you to visit http://sap-img.com/sap-sd.htm. It will give you the overview of SAP SD module.

Moreover there is a separate section of FAQs with answers which will help you in great deal.

Hope this helps you.

Do award points if you found them useful.

Regards,

Rakesh

P.S. you can send me a mail at my mail id rakeshsinghchauhan@gmail.com for any specific details