cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wdContext cannot be resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing very strange problem in my NWDS. I had created a DC and it was working fine but suddenly it started giving me problem as "wdContext cannot be resolved" rest everything is fine i.e. it is reognizing wdControllerAPI, wdComponentAPI. Only problem is coming for "wdContext" and "wdThis" It is coming in all the Views and Controllers. Guys I am stuck and I am not able to trace out why it is coming.

Please help me out..

Its really urgent.

Thanxs in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it was not bounded to any UI Element even though I have reset the binding by assigning it to other context attribute. Problem still there

Gurmat

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello try this,

Right click on DC project->Repair Class Path.

Ashu

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you confirm why this problem came and whats the correct procedure to do that Model binding which I guess might be the reason for this.

Gurmat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the Repair then it was showing that Project cant be build due to some classpath is mising then I added the JRE System library in the Java Build path and now its working.

Thanks alot

can you tell me the reason for this problem.

Just want to confirm whether this Repair can create any problem in the future {I have heard this},

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing I found out that when I right click and do Source->Organize import

It shows up that "Operation cannot be performed". The resource is not on the build path of a Java Project.

Gurmat

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It may not create problem.

Ashu

Message was edited by:

Ashutosh Moharir

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already removed that DC and then I rebuild its getting rebuild properly but the problem is still there.

Gurmat

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do u have any UI elements which were bind to model context?

Reset the binding by assiging any other exiting context to it.

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have another DC which is having Model. I have added the Component of that DC in this DC as Used DC and then I tried to do the Model binding and it was giving some error but now I have deleted that Model node and after that problem starts.

Now what should I do????

Gurmat Bhatia

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do one thing,

remove the used DC and add freshly.

rebiuld the dc and check again.

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

All these sca files are already imported in the track. I have tried closing and reopening of the DC project but its not worhing. Also this problem is only to one particular DC all other DCs in the same track are working fine.

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have u done any changes in model binding?

Adding/Deleting Model binding?

That might also pose a problem.

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This DC is getting build properly.

I guess it is not recognizing IPrivate<viewname>.

Guys please help me out. Its really urgent

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

have you imported Build T , JTech S and J2EE sca files into track?

If yes then try close and reopen the DC project.

Let me know is still there is a problem,

Ashu