cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get C-form realised in Pricing Procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a scenario. i want to make condition records for C-form. The problem is If the customer has C-form he is charged 4 % CST and if he does not have c-form he is charged 12%? what condition type and what access sequence with what combination of tables should be taken so that it is realised in pricing procedue? can anybody plz explain in details????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It is handled through Tax Code, create two tax codes with 4% and 12%, now while creating the Condition record use the normal Customer tax classfication with 12% tax code assigned for the UTXJ condition and C form Customer tax classification with 4% tax code assigned, you will have to have two differant tax classification for the Customer, one for Normal and other one for C Form. In Customer master assign the Normal tax classification.

Now while creating the Sales order the Normal tax classification will be used so the UTXJ will bring the Normal tax code, if it is C form then in the Header change the Alternate tax classification as C form in the billing tab so that the UTXJ will bring the C for tax code.

You can use the condition type JIN1 if the state is not VAT Regime and JIN7 if the state is in VAT.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Anybody can plz help me???