cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have all done the necessary customization for document distribution, and i have created the recipent list and now when i start distribute, and see the log, i am getting the following error ie. 'Find recipient' has been terminated. can anyone suggest on this.

Regards,

Ravi .B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please note that the reason why no recipient could be determined, was often due to the fact that in the tcode SO16 -> Addressing, the following flags were not checked:

Addresses from LDAP service

Organizational units

SAP Business Objects

Please check these settings and test the behavior afterwards again. Further please verify that the user data (complete name) is maintained completely in transaction SU01.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hopf,

One more small query, when i am creating a recipent list with respect to a document and in the column recipent name when i give my sap user id, it is not taking (the name what i have typed is getting disappeared) and if i am using F4 there in that field(recipent name) No values are found. why is this happening as i have the SAP user id.

Kindly confirm.

Regards,

Ravi B

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi christhop, I have checked all the three.. even now it is giving the same error in the distribution log "Find recipient' has been terminated"

what else has to be done

Regards,

Ravi B

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly advice me on this issue also as explained below.

We are presently configuring the DMS in ECC 5.0, here when i am creating a document with an attachement and trying to save it, the document saves but some additioanl files are getting created on the desktop like as described below.

1.CPICTRCXXXX

2.dev_http

3.rfc03060_XXXX

and if iam trying to open any attachement of the existing file, even then the files are getting created.

kindly request you to guide me, if there are any necessary changes to be done in the configuration.

Regards,

Ravi B