cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBase problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I get the following error when I try to select the IBase in NOTIF_CREATE.

<b>No IBase components for external IBase ID "SOL_MAN_DATA_REP"

Message no. DSWP349

Diagnosis

No IBase components for the external IBase ID "SOL_MAN_DATA_REP".

Procedure

Check whether there are IBase components for the external IBase ID " SOL_MAN_DATA_REP", with transaction IB53.

Ensure that the correct value was maintained for entry "IBASE" in customizing (see SAP note 824640 - item 2. An external IBase ID should be used), with transaction DNO_CUST04.

Procedure for System Administration

Contact your system administrator.</b>

IBase SOL_MAN_DATA_REP has components.

When I create a message with Help > Create Support Message, it enters the value of 1 for Ibase and the correct component number in the support message.

Anyone have any ideas what is wrong here?

thanks,

Jason

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Check note 1059271 just in case.

Regards,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dolores,

that worked, but there was a little thing odd about it. The directions say he following:

Option 2: Call transaction DSWP and navigate to the solution overview, for example, by choosing Goto --> Solution Overview.

Choose Settings --> Global Settings, and select the Layout tab. Switch to change mode (F5) and select the checkbox. Confirm your setting by choosing Enter. Choose Settings --> Global Settings once again, select the Layout tab and <b>deselect</b> the checkbox.

However, my checkbox was already unchecked. So I checked it and tried, and it worked. I then unchecked it, and it still worked. I'm not going to try to understand why, I'm just happy it's working.

thanks for your help.

regards,

Jason

Answers (0)