cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN WE ENTER FREIGHT CONDITION TYPE MANUALLY IN DELIVERY

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can you please help me regarding this issue. my client asked to enter manually Freight condition type in delivery after entering in sales order. and it should pick up the Freight condition type which had reentered in delivery and not from sales order.

Its allowing to enter the Freight condition type manually in the delivery, but it is still picking the old condition type which was entered in the sales order.

so please help in resolving this issue.

regards,

preetham.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preetham

U can enter freight conditon type manully in delivery document provided u need maintained the condition type in the pricing procedure and the procedure has to be assigned to the delivery type.

The pricing procedure in delivery document is different from the sales order.

So you need to maintained a different pricing procedure where you need to maintain the condition type for freight and it has to be assigned to the delivery type.

you con do the configuration in LOGISTICS EXECUTION->SHIPPING->BASIC SHIPPING FUNCTION->PRICING

regards

Ramesh

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I have done all that and was able to enter the condition type manually. but in invoice the value is still coming from the order but not from the delivery; here i want to pick the condition type which was reentered manually in the delivery.

but not from the order.

regards,

preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi preetham,

for this you need to make the settings in the copying control.

go to IMG-SD-BILLING-MAINTAIN COPY CONTROL FOR BILLING DOC-COPY CONTROL DELIVERY DOC TO BILLING DOC.

TARGET DOC-F2

SOURCE DOC-LF

select it

click on item

CHANGE THE PRICING TYPE-TO 'C' copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others

this makes the system to copy the manual condition type from delivery doc to billing doc.

remember that it should be a delivery related billing.

chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Preetam,

In the copy control from delivery to invoice at the item level.In the pricing source field choose the option <b>delivery/order</b>.And try creating the invoice.

I think the condition type and value will flow to the invoice.

Regards,

k.Vivek

Message was edited by:

Vivek Kalaichelvan

0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I Have all these but still its not coming in the billing,

do we need to change the standard with some enhancement or user exit?

pls guide me

preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

its user exit problem we think that part will go to abaper its better advise

sailaja_vadlamudi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think it is pickng from the condition type you maintained .You need to delete that and then do the change manually .

Sail

0 Kudos

Hi Sailu,

Could you please explain it in details.

regards,

Preetham