cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License hardware key does not match License Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have a development PC that I'm using to test B1 apps and I'm receiving the error above. I've checked my License and hardware key and they both match. Could anyone offer a solution please?

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201110
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the server tools and see if you still get the same hardware key. Have you changed any network related settings on the machine recently (eg machine name, domain etc)? When do you get the error?

Kind Regards,

Owen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply, I tried uninstalling the server tools then importing the lic. file from my docs. I still received the error. I have it removed from the network, as it is a test PC, I have now put it into a workgroup. I'll let you know if I'm able to get it running.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Owen, I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of the B1 software and it remains off the network. I'm still not able to get the license key to work, any ideas that you might have are welcome.

former_member201110
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

When do you get the error? Is it when attempting to import the license or when trying to log in to SBO? If it's the former, open the license file in Notepad and make sure the reference to the hardware key is the same as the key shown in the license server service settings (the hardware key is shown at the top of the license file).

Kind Regards,

Owen

Answers (0)