cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP-JEE, SAP_JTECHS, SAP_BUILDT not present in Check-In Tab for import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Platform :J2ee server 6.40 SP19 , <b>NWDI 7.0</b> , XSS 100 SP 16.

While creation of ESS/MSS track only 3 SCA(ESS/MSS/PCUI) file shows up in the Check In Tab , all the 3(SAP-JEE, SAP_JTECHS, SAP_BUILDT) remaining SAP support file is not present.

All 6 File is present in cms/inbox folder.

What is the reason for the file not showing up in the check in tab? Please let me know , some has a solution to it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you deployed SAP-JEE, SAP_JTECHS, SAP_BUILDT files in SDM?once deployed, they come in <drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\CMS_CBS\plugins , now from here you need to cpoy these files inrelevent transport directory. <drive>:\usr\sap\JTrans\CMS\inbox

Also while doing track creation, have checked the radio button<b> Transport all components</b> ? here you select your component as well as SAP-JEE, SAP_JTECHS, SAP_BUILDT files and Save.

Regards,

Ameya

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the file are with extension .sca only. Since its NWDI 7.0 one cant deploy 6.40 version of it. I am still looking for an answer , why am i not able to see other (SAP-JEE, SAP_JTECHS, SAP_BUILDT ) .sca files during the Import in check In tab.

Please let me know.

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the SCA files you have copied are corrupt.

Open sca file with winzip and check if it contains MF file with proper information in it.

Else get fresh copy from service market place.

Ashu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be the SCA files are not recognized by the CMS. SAP note 891223

might help.

Best regards,

Akshatha

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akshata,

Let me add some more to your point, when you deploy these SCA file using SDM. The file system deployment will extract the contained Build Plugin SCAs into the directory /usr/sap/<instance name>/SYS/global/CMS_CBS/plugins. You can now copy the extracted files to the CMS Inbox.

If you directly copy these files to CMS/inbox then CMS wont recognize them, but once you deploy it,it does recognize them.

Regards,

Ameya

Message was edited by:

Ameya Pimpalgaonkar

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the extn of those files? Is it sca?

Ashu

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Yes those are .SCA files the you download and deploy.

Regards,

Ameya