cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in phase 22 of NW04 Sneak Preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello;

I am getting this error in phase 22, which I can not seem to resolve. I am on XP, service pack 2. Here is the log of the error:

ERROR 2005-07-30 22:27:41

CJS-20065 Execution of JLoad tool 'C:\j2sdk1.4.2_08/bin/java.exe '-classpath' './sharedlib/antlr.jar;./sharedlib/exception.jar;./sharedlib/jddi.jar;./sharedlib/jload.jar;./sharedlib/logging.jar;./sharedlib/offlineconfiguration.jar;./sharedlib/opensqlsta.jar;./sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar;c:\sapdb\programs\runtime\jar\sapdbc.jar;C:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce_export.jar;C:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jsse.jar;C:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar;C:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar;C:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/w3c_http.jar' '-showversion' '-Xmx512m' 'com.sap.inst.jload.Jload' '-sec' 'J2E,jdbc/pool/J2E,C:\usr\sap\J2E\SYS\global/security/data/SecStore.properties,C:\usr\sap\J2E\SYS\global/security/data/SecStore.key' '-dataDir' 'C:/WAS/NW04SneakPrevJavaSP11/NWSneakPreviewSP11/SAP_NetWeaver_04_SR_1_Installation_Master_DVD__ID__51030843\IM01_NT_I386\..\..\SneakPreviewContent\JDMP' '-job' 'C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_COPY\ONE_HOST/IMPORT.XML' '-log' 'C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_COPY\ONE_HOST/jload.log'' aborts with returncode 2. Check 'C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_COPY\ONE_HOST/jload.log' and 'C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_COPY\ONE_HOST/jload.java.log' for more information.

Can anyone help me with this one?

Thanks!

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- do you have a personal firewall running? If so, please swtich it off/ allow java.exe processes to connect locally.

- have you checked if maxdb is properly installed? check it with (on the command line)

dbmcli -d J2E -u control,control db_start

dbmcli -d J2E -u control,control db_online

dbmcli -d J2E -u control,control db_state

last statement should yield

OK

State

on the command line.

HTH,

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I too faced the same problem. After all efforts, i finally found the solution on SDN. You guys will be really mad after knowing the solution to this problem.

The solution is really simple.

1) Set the timezone of you PC to GMT+1 (Amsterdam). Enable day light savings.

2) Start a fresh installation.

3) Switch back to your timezone.

Thanks

Sasi

Message was edited by: Sasidhar Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Sasi - that fixed the problem!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the simillar problem, then i changed the time zone to GMT+01 and continued installation from where it stopped may be i need to restart the installation from scratch... i will try doing this...

Thanks for the help guys...

Balu

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I think the problem is the installation Location "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir". Try to extract to "C:\temp" and run it again.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor;

I tried what you suggested (extracting to C:\temp, and I got the same error. The location "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir" is created during the installation; among other things it contains the log files.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, here is a little more detail on the error. When the installation stops, I get the following error message on the bottom of the SAPInst installation window:

"com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.exceptions.JDBCDriverException: SAP DBTech JDBC: Cannot connect to jdbc:sapdb://JOHNNY/J2E [Restart required]."

What is it indicating that I need to restart? I stopped and re-started J2E from the console, and even restarted my machine.

Here is the full message from the log:

java version "1.4.2_08"

Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_08-b03)

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_08-b03, mixed mode)

Jul 31, 2005 1:17:54 PM com.sap.inst.jload.Jload main

INFO: Jload -sec J2E,jdbc/pool/J2E,C:\usr\sap\J2E\SYS\global/security/data/SecStore.properties,C:\usr\sap\J2E\SYS\global/security/data/SecStore.key -dataDir C:/Temp/NW04SneakPrevJavaSP11/NWSneakPreviewSP11/SAP_NetWeaver_04_SR_1_Installation_Master_DVD__ID__51030843\IM01_NT_I386\..\..\SneakPreviewContent\JDMP -job C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_COPY\ONE_HOST/IMPORT.XML -log C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_COPY\ONE_HOST/jload.log

Jul 31, 2005 1:17:55 PM com.sap.inst.jload.Jload main

SEVERE: couldn't connect to DB

com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.exceptions.JDBCDriverException: SAP DBTech JDBC: Cannot connect to jdbc:sapdb://JOHNNY/J2E [Restart required].

Thanks!!

-John

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

have you rebooted your system before you come to this step?

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor;

Yes, I restarted and I tried shutting down completely and turning it back on. I am not certain what it is talking about restarting...

Thank you for your responses, hopefully a quick resolution is near...

Thanks!

John