cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing without post good issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurues, I´m newby in SD.... I have a delivery which allow me make the bill without post good issues. I want to know if there is a way to avoid the posibility (by customizing) of make the bill without post good issues.

Thank you!....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

I don't believe i understood your question.... You are saying that you have a delivery which is doing the billing without PGI...

SAP should not allow you to do billing without PGI if the item is stockable and requires delivery to be made. What kind of item are you using in your scenario.

In case of order relevant billing, you dont need to create a delivery... the billing is done from order itself.

Proforma billing documents are the only one which are allowed to be created without PGI for stockable items.

It would be great if you could elaborate further....

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jorge Log,

As you are doing billing w/o PGI,I think you are using order related billing...

You can make your item categories as delivery relevant in VOV6,Sc lines in VOV6..

In ur sales doc type like OR in vov8 you can maintain billing type as F2 (Delivery realted billing type..)

But before doing all above make sure your reqt is delivery related billing....If its order related no Need to Do PGI as billing will be done with respect to sales order..

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS HELPFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in your item category config make sure its relevant to delivery related billing if its not service item. in case its service item then it will be order related billing..

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

If you want to avoid the possibility of creating an invoice without post goods issue, then please ensure following points:

1. Maintain movement type 651(standard) in schedule line.

2. Copy control VTFL select the copy control for delivery type to billing type and then select the relevent item category. goto details and maintain copying requirements as 004.

Reward points of helpful.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

make the order items' item category as order related billing. You can do this at VOV7, for the field billing relevance by changing the value as order related billing.

Thanks

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There r certian items where PGI is not mandatory eg service item , credit and debit memos invoice correction etc.

for the above , you can create the billing doc with reference to order.

In case this does not resolve your query pl explain in details coz from yr question its not very clear what answer do you expect

rgds,

Subodh Baxi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Just goto transaction VTFL (copy control) and for the combination of your delivery and billing tpe select the relevant item category.

In the selected item category just check the field copying requirements.

It should be 001.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

sailaja_vadlamudi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If the order is for service then PGI is not done but we need to do the billing .

Sail