cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to PO

former_member184551
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can anyone explain me the return PO proccess in layman terms, I have a requirement where I need to apply a fix in a user exit during the PGI proccess. Currently we have two vendors say A and B, at the moment the return PO is going to A regardless of the fact that it came from A or B. I need to send the A return to A and likewise for B. If someone can explain me what is this proccess all about I will be better off to understand and analyze the ABAP behind it.

Thanks a lot guys.

Sameer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sailaja_vadlamudi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think it is returns process ur talking about .

You create returns, a credit and debit memo request, a credit and debit memo or aninvoice correction request after you have:

• Created a sales order

• Delivered the goods to the customer, and billed the customer for the goods

Create a return request (authorization) if the customer returns the goods to you.

You create an invoice correction request if there is a price or quantity deviation.

You can create the returns or a credit or debit memo request with reference to a

sales order or a billing document.

You create the invoice correction request or credit/debit memo (without

credit/memo request) with reference to the billing document.

For returns, credit/debit memo request or invoice correction request, billing takes

place after checking and approval, by creating a credit or debit memo.

Sail

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to return a stock which you have purchased from Vendor A, Please create a returns PO, i.e. Create a PO and tick that Returns PO indicator at the item level with reference to the actual PO or the CR. Now this material will be returned to the vendor who is mentioned in the returns PO.

Also during GR if you realise that it is extra material, you can reject those extra stock by movement type 102 or 161as rejected material. This will send the material back to them.

Reward full points if this solves your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos