Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Authorization for HR processes missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

while testing the any HR sample process (t code HRASR_TEST_PROCESS) i am getting the following errorl:

1. you are not authorized to start a process. <b>(Message no. HRASR00_FBD003

)</b>

2. Authorization method is not defined <b>(Message no. HRASR00_POBJ015

).</b>

the following roles are assigned to the user (sap_asr_employee, sap_asr_administrator). please help me to get rid of the error.

I ran su53 also, i do not see any authorizations missing.

Second Error has the below information:

Authorization method is not defined

Message no. HRASR00_POBJ015

Diagnosis

The Customizing settings for the authorization method are missing.

Procedure

Correct the Customizing entries in table T5ASRAUTHMETHOD using the view V_T5ASRAUTHACTVT or V_T5ASRAUTHCONT.

I maintained the entries in table "V_T5ASRAUTHACTVT " and also for V_T5ASRAUTHCONT. I did not maintain process groups though. and using the authorization method: P_ASRCONT (content specific checks).

any help will be greatly appreciated and will be rewarded with points

regards!

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got rid of the error by specifying the authorization method for activity: Process Form, Start Form in

V_T5ASRAUTHACTVT " and also for V_T5ASRAUTHCONT.

Thanks you all!

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not a good practice using SAP delivered roles. You might want to copy the SAP delivered roles to Z* (customized role). Some service packs updates can over-write the delivered SAP roles and any customization will be gone.

Good job on the troubleshooting.