cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item 000010 cannot be configured

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am having the above mentioned message "Item 000010 cannot be configured" if I try to configure an item in my sales order.

I was expecting to have the config screen poping up when I enter the item, but no luck.

Here is what I have:

Item: A type HALB defined with cross-plant CM = item B Variant Configured

Item: B typre HALB defined as Material configurable.

Any idea on what is missing?

Thanks

Leonardo De Araujo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in the MM01 have u maintained the item has configurable and also have u assigned the classification view in material master

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have the variant configuration done?. And have you already created the classes?.

Into MM02, basic data 1, you need to put into item category group: configuration (0002).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the material is configurable, you should have the characteristics, classes, configuration profile, knowledge base, runtime version etc.

Pls make sure you have enabled characteristics, class, assigning class to configuration profile. If you do all these configurations which are needed for variant configuration, then the configuration screen will automatically popup during sales order creation.

Hope this helps.

Reward if this helps.

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The material seems fully extended to the plant.

The material is HALB and the Gen Item Category group is NORM, that gets KMN as Item category.

But that is the same config I have on the reference SAP Best practice system, and there it works...

I've created the class, and assigned it to the VC material.

Thanks for the help so far.