cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI RWB: Part of XI Alert Configuration page is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I am running a brand new installation of XI (NW04s). The RWB page is fully working, but with one exception:

When I go to the RWB page and select the <b>Alert Configuration</b> tab, it appears that part of the resulting page is missing.

Specifically, the box that is supposed to be directly underneath the first section titled <b>XI Alert Configuration</b> is missing.

So I am completely missing the buttons that say "Show Conditions", "Delete" and "Show CCMS Connection", etc.

I am also missing the box titled <b>Alert Rules</b> (Description, Rule Active, Last Processed By, Last Change, etc.).

Yet, I do see everything else that should be there on this page (i.e. I do see all of the complete sections titled "Alert Rule Definition", "Select Alert Category", etc.).

Does anyone have a suggestion how to resolve this?

Thanks!

Joyce

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Consultant had not completed entry of alert categories. Once he did so, the page was fully visible.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure If I got the actual problem, but, can you try this,

1.Select the Alert Category . The set of table at the bottom. If needed click Update Table . And then Seelct the Alert Category and then see if the necessary fields are displayed?

2. Maybe issue with the browser. Minimize the secuitry level of your browser, all pop up blockers etc.

3. Finally, maybe an authorization issue. You maybe have only display authorizations.

I hope these tips r handy. Possible to give us a screen shot of what the problem actually is so we can visualize it. Post it on flickr and send the link across if possible.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavesh,

Thank you for all of the suggestions!

1) Unfortunately the Update did not help.

2) Only one of our three XI systems is experiencing this problem. The other two appear perfectly for the RWB page. So I know the browser is not the problem.

3) My ID has full access in all three systems, but this only fails for this system.

How do I post the screen image? I don't know what "flickr" is.

Thanks!

Joyce