cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: 'WD_FLIGHTLIST_RFC_METADATA_DEST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, finally i obtain the correct configuration in jco destination, i press in test and work, the test is satisfactory..... but when i start the application appear this error: "com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: 'WD_FLIGHTLIST_RFC_METADATA_DEST' not properly defined! Unable to create Metadata connection for Dictionary Provider. Either the logical System Name 'WD_FLIGHTLIST_RFC_METADATA_DEST' has not been properly defined in the System Landscape Directory, or you are not using a MsgServerDestination (AppServerDestinations are not permitted for Metadata connections)"

What happend?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182294
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Victor,

While configuring 'WD_FLIGHTLIST_RFC_METADATA_DEST' you should choose <b>Connection type</b> as <b>'Dictionary Meta Data'</b>. The message shows that you have choosen <b>Connection type</b> as <b>'Application Data</b>.

Remove and recreate the JCO Destination for 'WD_FLIGHTLIST_RFC_METADATA_DEST' .

Regards

Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i select dictionary meta data...... appear this error: "com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) JCO_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: JCO.Client not connected in repository call"

I see that if i select dictionary metada data the message server is diferrent that is i select Application data - single server conection.... why???

former_member182294
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that you are using same Message Server, System Name and Logon Group for for both of your JCO Destinations (*METADATA and *APPLICATION_DATA).

For Meta Data connection type is of Load balancing because Meta data is loaded only once for all users.

Regards

Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i intented create a new jco for RFC... in the step 4.2 (Msg. Server) the message server is different that there is in MODELDATA... and there isn´t more... why? What is wrong configured?

former_member182294
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your SLD, you might have configured wrong Logical system names.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I go to

:

/sld go to administration and Data Suppliers, i create one sld with SLD url: http://

:

/ and the User: Administrator.... it´s good?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution, I change the ip of server this way:

i go to "Content Maintenance", select "Application System Instance", i select the application that want change the ip, in the top select the "Associated Instances", select "Application System Instance Host", select the "Antecedent" that i want change the ip and now can change the ip...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Just check that you are providing exactly the same name in WD as well as in JCO metadata destination WD_FLIGHTLIST_RFC_METADATA_DEST.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only work if i create an application data and single server connection, if i select dictionary meta data not work...