cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD_ExcelExport

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting

Aborted: development component 'WD_ExcelExport'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2007.09.06.15.14.47'/'0':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/WD_ExcelExport.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/WD_ExcelExport. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/WD_ExcelExport. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine? (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

when I try to deploy WD_ExcelExport ready to use.

I am using 2004s.

p.s. My administrator is in the administors group.

anything else?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo Silvya,

this might be based on the fact, that you have allready deployed another Web Dynpro DC comprising the same package. The Web Dynpro Excel Export project is based on the Table Tutorial project. In NW 7.0 we added a check during deployment, so that no existing packages with Web Dynpro components in the same namespace are overwritten during deployment.

Also have a look at my enhanced WD Excel Export sample application utilizing on-demand streams: <a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/0mQ">Exporting Table Data Using On-Demand Streams - SAP NetWeaver 7.0.</a>

Regards, Bertram