cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELPPP !! SapScript: print window only on first page

0 Kudos

Hello,

can somebody help me?

I have 2 pages (1 full and 1 almost empty) because the STANDARD print program send 2 pages into my form

And I would like to print some windows (address, info) ONLY ON THE FIRST PAGE but I can't...

I try to use some systeme variables as:

IF &PAGE& = 1

/: ADDRESS PARAGRAPH AS

/: TITLE &REGUH-ZANRE&

/: NAME &REGUH-ZNME1&, &REGUH-ZNME2&, &REGUH-ZNME3&

... ... ...

/: ADDRESSNUMBER &REGUH-ZADNR&

/: ENDADDRESS

ENDIF

>>> but I have the always &PAGE& = 1 (not 1 then 2)

i tru too var. &NEXTPAGE& or &SAPSCRIPT-FORMPAGES& but not successfully.

CAN WE USEIN SAPSCRIPT A COMMAND ""AT FIRST PAGE ONLY"" AS WE CAN FOUND IN SMARTFORM?

Many thanks in advance.

Pascr.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Pages, goto Secod page, then click on page winodws, then the second page windows will open , from there delete the winodw names which you do not want them in the second page,

to delete from Second page --> Edit --> Delete

This will delete the window from the second page, so the windows will be printed in the first apge only

Regards

Sudheer

0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is that I don't have 2 pages.

I have only 1 pages with some windows inside (MAIN, ADDRESS, INFO, ...)

And, the ADDRESS + INFO Windows are repeated on the 2 pages ... and I don't want ...

I would like taht these 2 windows are only on first page...

Like the MAIN windows which is not not repeated ...!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems to me you need to think about having the NEXT page, and putting the elements which do not fit on your first (and only) page anyways, on the NEXT page...

A possible algorithm would be:

In the first page, when all of the elements are written out, instert a page break, and go onto the NEXT page. Then write out the rest of the elements on the NEXT page.

Use the technique described in the previous posts to get rid of the elements you dont want written out on the NEXT page.

Hope this helps

Cheers