cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changetracker - configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to get the MDM Change tracker shipped with SP05 running. I turned the change tracking on for the Products table in my repository using MDM Console. For all the changes that I make, i can see the records getting populated in the A2i_CM_History table of XXXXX_Z000 database.

I deployed the webdynpro application (MDM_WEB_UI_550.sca). I configured the Oracle datasource in the Visual Administrator and started the datasource. When i am trying to access the webdypro application using the URL, i am not seeing any data being pulled by the iview. The iview is showup blank without any data. I tried to see the default trace file on the server and could locate an exception. Please see the stack trace below...

#1.5_#0003BA1D8303004F0000005700000B5F00043969ECC1420E#
1189027013280#com.sap.engine.services.connector##
com.sap.engine.services.connector#Administrator#11205####
1da526b05bf511dc907a0003ba1d8303#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_37##0#0#
Error##Plain###ResourceObjectFactory.getConnectionSet(MDM_SandBox), 
Exception: com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: 
ConnectionFactory "MDM_SandBox" does not exist. 
Possible reasons: the connector in which ConnectionFactory "MDM_SandBox" is defined is not deployed or not started.

at com.sap.engine.services.connector.ResourceObjectFactory.getConnectionSet(ResourceObjectFactory.java:671)

at com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.deploy.DataSourceManagerImpl.listUsedConnections(DataSourceManagerImpl.java:565)

at com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.deploy.DataSourceManagerImpl.getUsedConnectionsCount(DataSourceManagerImpl.java:967)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor459.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.pj.jmx.introspect.DefaultMBeanInvoker.invoke(DefaultMBeanInvoker.java:58)

at com.sap.pj.jmx.mbeaninfo.AdditionalInfoProviderMBean.invoke(AdditionalInfoProviderMBean.java:289)

at com.sap.pj.jmx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:944)

at com.sap.pj.jmx.server.interceptor.MBeanServerWrapperInterceptor.invoke(MBeanServerWrapperInterceptor.java:288)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.CompletionInterceptor.invoke(CompletionInterceptor.java:409)

at com.sap.pj.jmx.server.interceptor.BasicMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(BasicMBeanServerInterceptor.java:277)

at com.sap.jmx.provider.ProviderInterceptor.invoke(ProviderInterceptor.java:258)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.RedirectInterceptor.invoke(RedirectInterceptor.java:340)

at com.sap.pj.jmx.server.interceptor.MBeanServerInterceptorChain.invoke(MBeanServerInterceptorChain.java:330)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.MBeanServerSecurityWrapper.invoke(MBeanServerSecurityWrapper.java:287)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.MBeanServerInvoker.invokeMbs(MBeanServerInvoker.java:131)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.ClusterInterceptor.invokeMbs(ClusterInterceptor.java:212)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.ClusterInterceptor.invoke(ClusterInterceptor.java:766)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.MBeanServerInterceptorInvoker.invokeMbs(MBeanServerInterceptorInvoker.java:102)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.connector.p4.P4ConnectorServerImpl.invokeMbs(P4ConnectorServerImpl.java:61)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.connector.p4.P4ConnectorServerImplp4_Skel.dispatch(P4ConnectorServerImplp4_Skel.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:312)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:199)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:102)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:172)

I couldn't make out what the reason for this exception is. It says the datasource is not deployed or not started which is incorrect because I can see the datasource running. Anybody else able to get this running? I am running MDM 5.5 SP05 Patch 2, EP 6.0 SP20, Oracle 10.2, JDBC 2.x Driver (ojdbc14.jar)

Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suman,

Could you share your mail ID so as I can send you the relevent PDF i have for this.

Best Rgds,

Krutarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krutharth,

Could you also send me the pdf for the same at my email id

prasad.parab@lntinfotech.com

Thanxs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Sent on ur mail ID.Plz chk it.