cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg errors in webdynpro runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi every im new to this webdynrpo n this is my first post

my problem when im tying to run the Code Samples in SDN and some Weblogs n SDN Best Practices im getting the following errors. So please guide me what steps to be taken to run the following application.

on my stand along im having WEBAS n NetweaverStudio

WebDynpro_OVS_Valuehelp

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDTypeNotFoundException: type com.sap.tc.webdynpro.demo.ovs.adrfcmodel.types.S_Date could not be loaded: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException:

TutWD_UploadDownloadInteractiveForm

Application error occurs during processing the request.

Details: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to create deployable object 'local/TutWD_UploadDownloadInteractiveForm' since it is not of a Web Dynpro object.

TutWD_PdfObject

Application error occurs during processing the request.

Details: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to start the deployable object 'local/TutWD_PdfObject'.

TutWD_OnlineInteractiveForm

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObjectRuntimeException: Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (404) Not Found.

TutWD_DynamicForm

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObjectRuntimeException: Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (404) Not Found.

TutWD_EmailInteractiveFormApp

Sending failed; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.javamail.exception.JavaMailMessagingException: Cannot send message to host your.smtp host:25 using the SMTP protocol.

Using Weblog

"WebDynpro_SMS"

java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:

Request_SendSMSHttpPost_sendSMSToIndia cannot be resolved or is not a type

SDN Community

BestPractices_AccessGoogle

Service call exception; nested exception is: java.net.UnknownHostException: proxy

No search results found for null

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayan,

For running all these applications properly, you have to install and configure Adobe Document Services(ADS) on WAS server. Then only, you can run these applications properly.

refer following link for ADS:

/people/achim.hauck/blog/2005/02/04/my-struggles-with-the-adobe-document-services-in-was640

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the first error do check your JCO connections.Refer the following links for further assistance.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/webdynpro/ho... to configure the jco destination settings.pdf

For the remaining errors I believe that Adobe document services(ADS) is not installed in your server.Do check the following weblog on how to install ADS and configure the same.

/people/achim.hauck/blog/2005/02/04/my-struggles-with-the-adobe-document-services-in-was640

Regards,

Vijith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi narayan,

can u please tell me if ur ADS service is installed and is running fine in ur server?? and please explain a bit clearly .

Regards,

Sirisha.R.S.