cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative quantity of SO item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Can I use the negative quantity for SO items? And do the delivery with negative quantity to increase inventory?

I will reward you.

regards

Gang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Buddy

Standard SAP will not allow you to create negative Qty, i mean what senario or purpose would this be required ? even if the stock is not available a sale order can trigger the MRP , in turn creating production/procurement for that particular material.

Then there would be no way you can deliver negative quantity .. i mean you need to think this logically also how can you create a delivery which does not have any goods to deliver ...

Hope this helps

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

our requirement is that during we do the sales, there should be a material return from customer together, can I use item category REN for this requirement.

regards

Gang

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes maybe it could work, since it is the movement type that states the sign of the movement.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well

See if you are selling something in a Order how can you add upp returns in the same order i mean thats not correct logically speaking

You cant configure a single item category to do both the work ... please let me know more clear requirement and for return of a material LNN for Reteunable packaging material and if you have something like empties you can use TAZ..

Yeah your line item can have one with TAN & the other with REN but then i have never come across this situation neither i have simulated this senario .. may be you can test it ..( i would wonder how would delivery and billing documents respond to this ) my knowledge says it may not work

Hope this helps

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is that we rent one device, and need the device return back, the device should be exactly same, we only charge service fee.

regards

Gang

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gang,

For a scenario like this, please try exploring the functionality of Returnable packaging/Returnable materials.

Logic : You sell a service, but by means of a product. So the product has to be returned. Please try to use this functionality. Thi swill really help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think returnable material is partially OK, but we have another scenario that the customer return us a replacement. And sometimes does not return.

regards

Gang