Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock management by agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Please help me find a solution, the scenario is:

We have an agent help us to manage one stock of us, but the agent has it own SAP system, we have our own SAP system, now there is no link between us. We want the agent can manage the stock of our system for some special scenario such as repair, produce, not for all scenarios.

We only have one idea that set up one stock in agent's system, and use RFC to synchronize the inventory, but it is too compex. Any effient soultion?

I will reward you!!!

regards

Gang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

to make it simple you can create a storeage location under your plant for your agent & transfer material to his location.

or maintain him as a plant by doing as plant it is again quite complex.

i suggest to go with new SLOC so that you can monitor stocks & it is under your control.

Regards

Rang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can not transfer the material to his location, since the materila belong to us, we also need manage the material for some scenarios.

regards

Gang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gang,

thats what i mean since that material belongs to you, in system you make a logical sloc & shift material whenever you practically need to send to him & also while sending you can send with a copy of printout.

& since it is your stock it is under your control at the same time by having seperate sloc you can bifiurcate what is lying with agent.

Regards

Rang