cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc does not change from state 30 to 03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to send out an IDoc via tRFC Port. The IDoc in some cases is transferred successfully trough the port. In some cases it stays in state 30 on sender side. I tried to post-process the IDoc via transaction BD87 and via report RSEOUT00. Nevertheless the IDoc stays in state 30. I do not receive an error message. The only message that is displayed by a popup window tells that 1 IDoc has been selected.

Btw, I am using IDocs of version 3.0/3.1. The sending system is ECC6.0.

Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

just to add to what was already said, please not that when sending idoc in queue mode from ECC, if the idoc is generated from WE19 it will always be stuck in WEOUTQUEUE Until you will activate it there and release it.

Note that for EOIO Idoc stuck in the inbound queue of ECC instead you have WEINBQUEUE.

Additionally note that status 03 is a temporary status that does not mean that the idoc was delivered to the target system but only passed to the port.

The final status is 12, you can get it scheduling the report RBDMOIND that updates the status.

Regards,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the inbound and outbound queues but there are no entries. Is it possible that an IDoc is locked by any process and thus the status can not be changed? Where could I checked this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

if you are sending the idoc in queue mode (check this in WE20) then you should see it in SMQ1 (outbound queue monitor) or in WEOUTQUEUE.

If you are sending the idoc in non queued mode then you can check the idoc in transaction SM58.

These are the only points where you can find it.

Have you checked in all this places if the idoc is stuck there?

Regards,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

thanks for all your hints...:)

Yes, I have also checked TA SM58, since I have selected "Send IDoc immediately" within the partner profiles. However, it seems that the IDocs never reach the tRFC layer but are stuck within the the ALE layer.

I have even reorganized the tRFC channel and searched for any scheduled jobs trying to process the IDocs stuck within ALE layer. But there is nothing about it

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

Also look at this link ,, you might find the solution

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/52/16adef543311d1891c0000e8322f96/content.htm

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

you can find the idoc in the Transaction WEOUTQUEUE

Best Regards,

Francesco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in your queues whether they are struck there?

Regards,

Kumar