cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI3 report problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In CJI3 report, when we drill down it should take us to the Invoice reciept when the Invoice is made on the PO.

I have a Purchase order that have been matched to an invoice. However, when I run cji3 report it is showing the material document and not the invoice document when i drill down.

Goods receipt was made first and then Invoice receipt.

I can see both the transactions in FI.

Can Any one of you help me on this.

With Regards

Rahman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the requirement is to view the IR from project line item report, view the PO history that appears (Icon) appears against the PO field in PO data tab of material document (GR).

Else use reports ME2J or ME2K.

Cheers

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually user runs this report to check if all the costs against these projects have been booked and IR made.

The volume of POs is huge and it is not practically possible to check the each PO.

Instead it would be a good idea to run this report for a project with document, which would give the status of the PO.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vikas,

Here the problem is we dont use network or activity for these projects, neither do we use costing sheet for booking overhead cost.

The problem here is PO's which were made invoice reciept (IR) are still being shown as goods reciept (GR) in CJI3 report.

regards

Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahman,

Please check settings for the costing sheet in IMG, for the project profile you are using.

Regards

Vikas