cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a query reg copy controls, some order were created last month, and when iam creating invoice current month system has to take what is there in the sale order, pricing date feild ie invoice pricing date what should be the pricing type? and where should i assign.

Pls tell me tcode for the same and more elobarative

Rgds

kanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend,

Here I am giving you further information on Pricing Type.

Pricing type re-determine that Specifies how the system treats pricing data when copying documents.

At the time of billing, the following pricing types are possible:

A: Copy pricing elements and update according to scale. The system

• does not determine any new condition types

• redetermines the scale prices for changed delivery quantities

B: Carry out completely new pricing. The system

• carries out a completely new pricing (manually entered pricing elements are not copied from the reference document)

• redetermines the taxes

C: Copy manual pricing elements and carry out a new pricing

for the others. The system

• carries out a new pricing

• copies the manually entered pricing elements

• redetermines the taxes

Note: You must ensure that all the condition types which can be changed manually are marked with "C" in the "Manual entries" field in the "Changes which can be made screen section. Otherwise, the conditions (both the automatically and the the manually entered ones) could be duplicated and both be active simultaneously.

😧 Copy pricing elements unchanged. The system

• copies the pricing elements unchanged with automatically determined or manually entered surcharges and discounts from the reference document (scales are not read again). This means that the value remains unchanged even if the billing quantity is different to the order quantity

• does not redetermine the taxes

Copy pricing elements and values unchanged. The system

• copies the pricing elements and values and automatically determined or manually entered surcharges and discounts from the reference document without changing them (scales are not read again). This means that the value remains unchanged even if the billing quantity is different to the order quantity.

• does not redetermine the taxes

F: Only used within the program

G: Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes. The system

• redetermines the following condition types:

o taxes (condition class D)

o Rebate (condition class C)

o Intercompany billing conditions (condition category I)

o Invoice list conditions (condition category R)

o Condition types with condition category L

o Cost conditions (condition category G)

o Cash discount conditions (condition category E)

• all other condition types are treated as for pricing type D

H: Copy pricing elements and redetermine freight. The system

• redetermines the following condition types:

o Freight conditions (condition categories B, F)

o Condition types with condition category L

• all other condition types are treated as for pricing type A

If any furhter doubt come back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Still my problem is like that, pricing should update at invoice level by considering the sale order document pricing date.

R/Kanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case you need to define in all condition types in v/06 as Priyanka told above. Else in VTFA > item data > pricing type, choose 'A' which will redetermine scales but not the price.

Hope this will prove useful. Reward if so

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I have one question, urs billing is order related or delivery related?

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

The pricing date will be determined from document Type (VOV8). Go to VOV8 there we have a tab ‘Requested delivery date/pricing date/purchase order date’ and the pricing date will be determined from there.

Here we have proposed pricing date. So for general scenario we keep it blank. It means the pricing date should be today’s date. If you have different requirement then go and change this setting according to your requirement. So in fact the pricing date will be determined from document type.

Next pricing type is nothing but a setting which re-determines the pricing. As when taking reference of a billing document to another bililng document, should we redermine the fright charges. Or we must not change the tax amount as it was on the date of sale. So, even if you are redetermining other things your tax conditins records must be the same as it was at the date of sale. And this re-determination of pricing can be done at different levels.

1. Sales document to sales document at item level, (VTAA)

2. Delivery documents to billing document at item level (VTFL)

3. Sales document to Billing document at item level and (VTFA)

4. Billing document to sales document (VTAF) and

5. Billing document to Billing document (VTFF)

To do that you can go to the transaction codes give in bracket above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

If any changes is done on price.In billing level goto -->header level conditions and then click on Update icon then price types is popped and pick ur required pricing type.

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to VTFA, enter the billing type and order type. Select the item category and maintain the Pricing type as 'D' there. This will copy all the pricing elements from the sales order as it is without any discrepency.

If you want to keep the pricing unchanged but redetrmine the taxes as of today's date then select 'G'.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is urs requirement that you have to decide whether the pricing date should be previous or new. That can be maintained under copy cntrl T-code VTAA and in the item level you can define pricing type, like D-copy pricing item unchanged.

Reward if useful...

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pradeep,

Pricing should update, and system should take from the pricing date what is there in the order document. here sale order will create at last month with different periods and while doing the invoice price should determine based the slabs

ex:

orders which are created at 1st aug to 10 aug - for these orders while doing invoice in this month should update with 1000/-

orders which are created at 11th aug to 20 aug - for these orders while doing invoice in this month should update with 1200/-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want the pricing date as per the order date then go to V/06 select the condition type (PR00, lets say) and select the detail and in control data 2, maintain the pricing date as the order date i.e. 'E' and in copy controls maintain pricing type as per your requirement.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have two things one is sales order pricing date and another is price for the material. Clear me if i've understood wrong.

Well for this you must be having condition record for the material as well where you have maitained validity.

For exp

Product A -500 INR - 01.01.2007 to 10.01.2007

Product A-510 INR- 11.01.2007 to 31.01.2007

Now in this case your system will automatically check the record and then take the price for that particualar order date.

Still check with this, otherwise mail me @ pradeepddn77@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes agreed, but the validity period for the condition record is not specific to the material. Material came in to picture because you maintained the record for that particular access sequence.

Now while creating sales order the pricing for that particular condition record will be taken as per the sales order creation date. Now in sales order, for that condition record the system will check whether that record is valid or not on that day only.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Priyanka