Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doc flow issue

Azeemquadri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

When viewing document flow from the saler order (S001) I can see the quote(Q001), as preceding document.

But when viewing same quote(Q001) I cannot see the subsequent document(S001) . I also checked the item level also. What could be the problem??

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for document completeness

Azeemquadri
Contributor
0 Kudos

THe problem is I am able to view some sales orders from quotes but not all. ALthough I am able to view the quote from individual sales orders.

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe the link is only at header level because item were deleted after copy.

Roberto

Azeemquadri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Item is available.

when i click on salesorder/item doc flow i see the quote as preceding doc.

when i click quote/item i do not see the salesorder/item as subsequent doc.

some sales order are visible correctly in the quote doc flow. but some sales orders are missing from the quote doc flow . when i go to the sales order and click doc flow i cud see the quote but not vice versa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the "update document flow " in copy control from quotation to sale order.

Regards,

Senthil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there is something wrong while doing configurations in copy controls. Please check that in item level the document flow box should be check. Otherwise system will not give the detail in item level.

This should resolve yours issue.

All the best....you can reward if it is helpful to you.

regards

pradeep

Azeemquadri
Contributor
0 Kudos

I created a sample sales order 1 referencing quote from the main screen.

This sales order 1 shows perfectly alright in the doc flow when viewed from the quotation side.

Now I create a sample sales order 2referencing the quote from inside(selecting propose items button ) .

This sales order 2 doc flow shows the reference quote but when i see the quote doc flow I do not see the sales order 2 in the doc flow . This is strange.

does doc flow effect the way we take reference.

in my case while creating sales order (va01->create with reference ) doc flow is showing correctly.

but when i create a sales order (va01 then enter then select <b>propose items button</b> from inside va01 ) there is a problem with doc flow.

Is there a way to correct this behavior.

please help !!