Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 "007 - Error in creating the payment document, read job log"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can you help me with this issue?

Within payment run F110 I can see <b>"007 - Error in creating the payment document, read job log"</b>. I looked in job log and there I see "Information re. vendor 91000953 / paying company code XYZ ...

<b>... payment not possible because of reported error.</b>

Where is the problem? How can I solve it?

Thanks a lot.

Marek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

have u followed 6 steps.

assing payment method in xk02

payment method "c"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunita,

this payment run is usual for our company, so I think that everything was done right. For this vendor we have payment method "i", it means inland payments, and it is OK. Usually this payment run is right, but this error we saw first time today. Is any possibilty to see more information in job log?

Thanks.

Marek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

joshua_utazi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please Check the Error Log to find out the error and Hint on how to fix it. It is possible that a G/L requires an assignment to CO Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hey you have 2 errors

1) Becuase of the payment method not being valid.

please check if the payment method has been properly defined in the FBZP configs i.e check the ranking order and the house bank if it has been linked properly.

also check if the document has the payment method specified ,pay meth "i" and the same has been given in the parameters.

also have you posted to a vendor ,which is a foreign vendor?

if yes there has to be a customising whcih is required to be done at company code level in FBZP.

2)second issue because of the print parameters (see the variant you are using ).and also check if there was any payment posting whcih happened and for this house bank or not (XYZ).

not sure if this helps .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi marek,

Can you please give the complete error from the job log?

Regards

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here it is .....

Job started

Step 001 started (program SAPF110S, variant &0000000006228, user ID ...)

Log for proposal run for payment on 10.09.2007, identification ...

Information re. vendor 91017572 / paying company code XYZ ...

... payment not possible because of reported error

Information re. vendor 91018289 / customer / paying company code XYZ ...

Payment with currency SKK, payment method : No valid payment procedure

Information re. vendor 91018289 / paying company code XYZ ...

Information re. vendor 91018289 / customer / paying company code XYZ ...

Payment with currency EUR, payment method : No valid payment procedure

Information re. vendor 91018289 / paying company code XYZ ...

End of log

Step 002 started (program SAPFPAYM_SCHEDULE, variant &0000000002747, user ID ...)

Payment media created in format DTAZV

Incorrect Print Parameter

Spool request (number 0000076674) created without immediate output

Couldn't create reporting section for payment XYZ F110000007 2007

No reporting data created for house bank XYZ ........

End of log for payment run 20070910

Thanks a lot ...

former_member601419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marek,

is this the first time that you are getting this error? is this a new company code ?

If yes then check your config in FBZP. your payment method in country and company code. Whatever you created there check if you defined this in your parameters in F110. Check if you defined this in the vendor master in XK02( you could also change this in FB02)

check in your vendor master if you defined the complete address( postal code, city etc)

Then in F110. Go to the last tab ( printout/data medium) click on your variatn and click on maintain variants and go to the place where you mentioned your printer. Check the box of print immediately and save.

Then come back and delete the parameter and the proposal and recreate it and then check if you get the error again.

Assign points if helpfull.

Thanks,

Zaid Azam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zaid,

our company is not so new. I wrote that payment run was always OK also for this vendor, so I dont know why this error occured now, because no datas were changed in vendor master etc. These documents that have to be paid are scheduling agreements but I dont know if its important ...