cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcing Cockpit - Add additional field for search criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

could you please describe me what is the best way to implement additional search field in Sourcing Cockpit transaction - for example how to add search field for Plants/Locations in BBPSOCO01?

Thanking you in advance,

Andrey.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know there are number of extra fields available in the extended search tab of the sourcing cockpit.

If those fields are not enough , then search for notes and see wether it is possible to implement your requirement using customer fields.

Even if the fields are made available on the search screen using customer fields , i am not sure wether the system would be able to return any entries according to the newly defined criteria.

for that some code change needs to be done.

Reward Points If Usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have found only one way to add additional search field without modification of SAP standard - by using customer fields at the shopping cart item or header level. The search for these fields is implemented in SRM standard. You can search on this fields at the Extended Search Tab.

Unfortunately, as far as I've discovered it is impossible to add search field for the existing set of fields of shopping cart without modification of standard.

Andrey.

Answers (0)