Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sync and asynch processing of incoming idocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. i have to process in incoming idoc, so the first step is async

2. The second step is to make an sync WebService request and to get the result

3. I have to use an n:1 mapping in order send the idoc + result of the webService

to an asynch destiniation.

My problem is, i don't find a way to concatenate the receive, transformation and send steps in the BPM, since i cannot map an asych interface (Idoc) to the

synch interface of the web service. An synch/asynch bridge does not help in this case. How can i collect the asynch Idoc in my BP in order to process it later on synch?

The following blob does <i><b>not</b></i> help in this case:

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, but your referenced blobs are about synch->asnch bridges, but i need the other way arround!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these threads ...

Regards,

Kumar

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gunnar,

you dont need a bridge, you should have:

1. asynchr: IDoc -> BP

2. synchr: BP <-> WS

3. asynchr: BP -> final Receiver

Container: IDoc, WS Request, WS Response, final Message

1. Create abstr IF type IDoc and a container for that and receive at container

2. create asynchr abstr IFs type WS request and response and create coresp container

For that you can easy build a transformation step. The synchr abstr IF is only required for SENDing.

3. You need a multimapping, where you merge IDoc Container and WS Response Container.

<a href="/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi multi-mappings and Optimizing their Implementation in Integration Processes (BPM) in XI.</a>

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to these links

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/01/11/demonstrating-use-of-synchronous-asynchronous-bridge-to-integrate-synchronous-and-asynchronous-systems-using-ccbpm-in-sap-xi - Use of Synch - Asynch bridge in ccBPM

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1403 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] - Use of Synch - Asynch bridge in ccBPM

Regards,

Kumar.

***reward points if helpful!!!!