cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing date problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have come across some Sales Order e.g. where though the entire sales cycle was done between 16/6 to 18/6 but the pricing date in the Sales Order is showing as 11/4/2006 for which the old price was picked in the invoice so please give a solution how it can happen.

i have checked material master,sales document type and copy control but could not find the error

please help me out to solve the problem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is very much possible. Please check if you are updating pricing date using some user exits. this becomes the case in most of hte projects.

Reward if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me how to check it please

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me whether this is refered sales order or you have created by yours own as new sales order?

If refered then you need to check the copy control setting where you have to check the pricing type e.g A to G.....Generally the new sales order picks up pricing date as SAP system date.

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is likely that you set the field Prop.f.pricing date of order type in VOV8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

kindly check some simple steps and try to solve your issue.

1. check your control panel setting of date and time.

2.in the sales document header level, u will find a option requested delivery date and pricing date. if it is activated plz deactivate that.

3. In MB1c - check the stock posting date.

4.while maintained the condition records for that material, check from and to date it has been mentioned.

5. in the condition type in pricing PR00 - u check the value date for pricing whether it is automatic or manual.

6. check the PO date in ur sales order.

7. pricing date in ur sales order.

reward points if it is useful.

regards

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the condition dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhasish,

Just check the following Dates:

a) Goto VA02 and use Menu GOTO> Header> Sales. Here check the Document Date & Pricing Date.

Also check the

b) Actual GI Date in the Delivery document.

Hope the above helps.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya