cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object changed since the last access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am getting an error "Object changed since the last access" and when I look further I see an error "Return Code 003 (om_object_out_of_date)" and also with "Message no. /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR003". I am clueless what could be the issue.

The job status shows completed, but when I see the log I am viewing the above error. This is occuring while DP SNP release (We are using /SAPAPO/TS_BATCH_RUN to release). After the release when I view SNP book I don't have issues with all plants but with only couple of plants.

I ran the consistency checks and re-executed the job but with little luck. We are in SCM Ver 4.0. I checked an OSS note 744101, but we are above the package which was mentioned in the note.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am assuming due to multiple processing accessing same object, there is a conflict situation. Can you check in SM04 transaction while the release job runs that there is anyone logged on specifically on a transaction such as interactive planning? You should be able to correlate on what transaction may be causing this error message. Out of curiosity what is the planning area locking tab set as?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I experience the same problem for many of my DP background jobs. The problem to me seems to be locking of data by some other job. I tried rescheduling the job and it worked for almost all of my jobs.

Regards,

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

We are able to solve this issue finally, but not sure it was the root cause for the same.

We executed OM17 first, and in the batch job we added two steps to Close CIF, (ii) Open CIF as the last step and this worked and now there are no errors.

Thanks and regards,

Murali.