cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Libraries/Shared Libraries

larry_chaput
Participant
0 Kudos

Has anyone been able to simply add a few libraries to the server so they are accessible by all WebApps on it? ex. classes12_g.jar

thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

larry_chaput
Participant
0 Kudos

I've gone ahead and done the deployment of that J2EE Server Components Library with all my libraries in them and have not been able to see them anywhere. I'm not sure if I should see them in the "Additional Libraries" list or if I should just be able to reference them but I cannot see them either way.

any other thoughts?

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this is possible.

You can use the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio to assemble and deploy the library. This is described <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/9f/2ade3fc6c6ec06e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm">here</a>.

Then, you can add this library to the list of libraries specified by the StandardApplicationReferences property of the Deploy Service on the J2EE Engine. The result will be that all new applications will be deployed with a reference to this library (and hence, will be able to access it). For all currently deployed apps, you'll need to set such a reference manually.

Hope that answers your question.