cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination --Rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii guys i have createe a rebate agreement(material)......when i create a billing doc the condition type reflects in billing but no account determination is done ..says error in A/c determination........

1)I would like to know which accounts should be hit

2)I think one is regualar revenue account .......where do the accrualss go

pls do help

Regards

maddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If goto pricing procedure 7 see the cond type corresponding to rebate u will find the account keys -ERB & ERU

The error is due to the account assignment, due the setting in accoount determination WRT to ERB & ERU

if helpful rewards please

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnkss for your reponses the pricing procedure has 3 account keyss ERL for the price and then the above mentioned ERB and ERU

my question is

for ERB (Rebate sales deduction ) &

ERU (Rebate accruals)

which G/L accounts should I assign

Regards

maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a G/L accounts in T.code: FS00 and assign it to the account keys in the T.Code: VKOA.

Or Ask your Fi Consultants to do the same.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi maddy,

both acc keys should be used

1.ERU- will hit accurals ie., what customer /dealers accumulated amount to be paid will be stored in ERU G/L account

2.ERB- for pricing posting ie., what accumulated amount for that particular sales order will be stored in ERB G/L account

hence get the two G/L account separately for ERU & ERB & do the account determination

regards,

arun prasad

Message was edited by:

arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

in T. Code VKOA assign G/L account no. 883000 to ERB. for ERU in both the columns for account no., in the first column maintain 884000 and in the second column enter 89000. save it. also create these A/C nos in FS00 before assigning it in VKOA.

i think this will help. anyway this is FICO job.

Reward if helps.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnkss sasmita i have done all the assignments as per ur instructions(the FI guyss are not srnd for 2 days and i dont wanna wait hence doing it myself) but now i am gettin a new error which is as follows

Field Text is a required field for G/L account VINA 89000

Message no. F5808

Diagnosis

The value for field "Text" in the interface to Financial Accounting is an initial value but you are required to make an entry in the field selection for G/L account "89000" in company code "VINA" linked to the field selection for posting key "50".

System response

Error

Procedure

It might be an error in the configuration of the G/L account field selection. The initial application, used to call up the interface must otherwise define a value for field "Text". If this is the case, contact the consultant responsible for the application used to call up the interface or get in contact with SAP directly.

do u get what it meanss if yess plss do let me knw

Regards

Maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think i got it what i did was in A/C 89000 i changed the field status group from

G013 (General obligatory text)

to

G001(General)

and now itss hitting all the accounts .....if the change is incorrect let me know

Anywayss thnkss sasmita and to all the other guyss who tried(keep up the gud work)

Regards

Maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think what you have done is correct. guys plz correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,

sasmita

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi maddy,

check whether the account keys

1.erb

2.eru has been assigned in the pricing procedure or not

then do the account determination in VKOA

here there are 2 g/l account no

1.for the sales deductions, beside give rebate accrual g/l account no.

regards

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Rebate processing, V have 2 account keys. One is for rebate account & other is for accruals account. Hope U have info on Accruals account key, which u specified in Procing procedure control data.

ERB - Rebate sales deduction

ERU - Rebate accruals

U assign accrual GL account for ERU in Account determination procedure.

Hope this wld help U

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MAddy,

During revenue account determination u maintain two different G/L accounts.

One for Revenue amount with ERB acc. key and another for accruals with ERU acc. key.

Reward points pls.

Regards,

Govind.