cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Transporting Request

Former Member

Dear Experts,

I am facing a problem in transporting the request, 2 days back it was working fine, but from last day is having problem.

When i import the request the truck shows but it doesnot finishes. after sometime if i goes to tms alert i find a message comming:

<b>Function:-TMS_WBO_READ_REQUEST.......

It doesnot transport the request.

can anybody help me out.........waiting for a response.

Thanks and Regards

Bhaskar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Are you facing problem with only one TP or all the Transports?, check for any entry in TRBAT and TRJOB tables and delete entry's first if any there.

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hariprasad,

Thanks for your reply....

This is working fine I have deleted the entry from those tables....now it has started the transport.

Thanks onces again.........

bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could u please tell me how to delete the entries from These tables, as its showing one(1) entry in both tables...and my transports are working fine from DEV to QAS but not QAS to PRD.

thanks in advance..

Please help

Adnan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved a similar problem by deleteing the file [SID].LOB in
[domaincontroller]\sapmnt\trans\tmp

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

I am also facing the same prob. but i didnt get any entries in the tablesTRBAT and TRJOB. can you suggest what could be the reasone due to which the error is occuring

Thanks,

Regards,

Swapnil Lakhe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swapnil,

What is the error giving to you. is it that your transportaion is stuck or what, if your are trying bulk transport then, then it could be network conjection, try transporting one by one.

also check your RFC connection in your landscape, and the user TMSADM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem onlywith few cr of my import queue, if i try dispaly the object of this crs i received the message "request/task devkXXXXX does not exist in the R/3 system" and the tm alert log there is the message "READ_E071_FAILED" for the message "TMS_WBO_READ_REQUEST".

Thanks in advance