Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find link between Business partner and Org unit in Solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Please!!!

I have a requirement where my rule finds business partner assinged for that support team and in transaction ppoma_crm we have org unit assigned to that business partner number below that we have positions and user assigned...

I can find business partner for the transaction now i need to find the org unit for the assigned business partner so i could use for agent determination in workflow.

Thanks and Regards

Annamalai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey annamalai,

You can use Function module, CRM_GET_USER_ORG_UNITS, Or BUPA_GET_USER_ORG_UNTS, OR BP_GET_USER_ORG_UNITS i am not sure about the names i had mentioned obove.

Since i dont have access to the system right now, i am not in position to give you the right details Please try searching in se37 with getorgunits. This should be sufficient.

Please Do reward for usefull answer,

Revert for any clarifications,

Regards,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anand thanks.. it solved my problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey dude,

When this post had helped you and your query is answered, why not reward handsomely, 2P is definately less.

This is motivate everybody to help you even better then next time you have any queery.

Consultants take some time out of their busy schedule to help and if you rewarding with so less points, it makes them demotivated.

Anyways thx for those points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey i have changed them mate... sorry...thanks

Answers (0)