cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file2file using FTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi....Friends,

i am doing file2file scenario using File Transfer Protocol (ftp), i am getting the error in sender communication channel monitoring . i.e

An error occurred while connecting to the FTP server 'xxx.x.xx.xxx:xx'. The FTP server returned the following error message: 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 530 Connection refused, unknown IP address.'. For details, contact your FTP server vendor.

Thanks in advance,

Pasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wrong server address specified in the adapter configuration.

Check once in theFILE CC configuraiton the server address. This is should be same as that of your FTP server. If your using ssl too then specify the right port.

Cheers,

*RAJ*

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi pasi,

i too faced the same problem. directly give your FTP server IP address in FTP connection parameter(server)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pasi

First check wether the server details which you have mentioned in the adapter with using FTP command.

if you use FTP command in DOS mode to login into that server then your FTP in adapter will also work.

your server details are worng.

regards

Nisar

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you given the correct entry for the IP address ?

For configuring a FTP server -

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/08/01/along-came-a-file-adapter-mr-ftp-and-rest-of-the-gang

Troubleshooting File adapter -

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2007/07/26/troubleshooting-the-file-adapter-last-updated-on-02-july10