cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

my Clients offer the promotion for their newly introduced product as first come first serve basis like for first 100 orders product X price is 800/-(INR) normally this price is Rs1200/-.

For promoting purpose they are offering for first 100 orders only Rs 800/-. from 101 order it should take automatically 1200/- how we can configar this .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Follow the steps

If u are using cond type: pr00

1.goto the condition type pr00 tick the condition update box

2.come to condition record vk11>pr00>give the pricing has Rs.1200 & in menu bar click GOTO--> addtional data& here u give Rs.800

I think this will work

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arun i done same like that, but in additional data screen the maximam sales orders 3 only .

how can we increase that maximam sales order numbers.

thank u.

regards.

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think this will solve your problem completely. But you can try this:

Go to <b>VK11</b> - select the condition type for price say for Eg: <b>ZR00</b>, select the key combination, select the material. Now in the menu bar click on <b>GOTO</b> - click on <b>ADDITIONAL DATA</b>. Here you will see a section for <b>limits for pricing</b>.

In this you will see a field for <b>MAXIMUM NO. OF ORDERS</b>. You can select <b>only 3 here</b> as SAP has given provision for 3 only. This field will benefit you as under:

If you enter 3 here then this condition type will only be used for the first<b> 3 orders</b>. Thus the special promotion price will also be applicable for the first <b>3 orders</b> only. But you can increase the no. of orders from <b>3 to 100</b> with the help of your <b>ABAPER</b>.

When the first <b>100</b> orders are complete then thereafter this condition type will become inactive. So may be after wards you will have to use a new condition type. <b>For this to happen go to V/06 select ZR00 and click on condition update indicator</b>.

Or then again in VK11 you maintain the new condition record for ZR00 condition type.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think this will solve your problem completely. But you can try this:

Go to <b>VK11</b> - select the condition type for price say for Eg: <b>ZR00</b>, select the key combination, select the material. Now in the menu bar click on <b>GOTO</b> - click on <b>ADDITIONAL DATA</b>. Here you will see a section for <b>limits for pricing</b>.

In this you will see a field for <b>MAXIMUM NO. OF ORDERS</b>. You can select <b>only 3 here</b> as SAP has given provision for 3 only. This field will benefit you as under:

If you enter 3 here then this condition type will only be used for the first<b> 3 orders</b>. Thus the special promotion price will also be applicable for the first <b>3 orders</b> only. But you can increase the no. of orders from <b>3 to 100</b> with the help of your <b>ABAPER</b>.

When the first <b>100</b> orders are complete then thereafter this condition type will become inactive. So may be after wards you will have to use a new condition type.

Or then again in VK11 you maintain the new condition record for ZR00 condition type.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can by condition Updates <b>CONDITION UPDATE</b> field in<b> CONDITION TYPE </b>and goto <b>CONDITION RECORD</b> where u have field called <b>ADDITIONAL DATA</b> go there and give MAXIMUM NO.OF SALES ORDERS. and The Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend i all tried like this but in that that is taking maximam sales orders 3 only.

that is not accepting more than that.

and i have one doubt, where we should maintain 800/- special price, that we should give in maximam condition value field or over view screen of amount field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

That's what one of our friend said, with the help of ABAPer, change the field entry of Max. no. of orders in limits for pricing data.

If it does'nt work, U can maintain the validity of condition record based duration basis.

If u want to have validity of condition price say for 10 days.....or 1 month, then change the scale base.

Go to V/06,in the scales screen, maintain the relevant entry in the field - scale basis.

Now go to VK11, in the scales view, U maintain value 800 for specific days and maintain 1200 for over those days.

hope this wld help U

Regards,

Praveen.