cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: " MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing FCC to FCC Scenario. In test data one Junk is Comming by default and showing following error

I am getting Error:<b> " MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE"</b> and also while testing that in Design IR Part by copy Pasting Moni Payload Message in Design , after executing it was showing this

error "

"<b>Cannot produce target element /ns0:FileReceive_1755 mt/Row. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd"</b>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This should be a mapping eror look for these

Valid XML/XSD for the source and target structure

Mappingof all mandatry fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

good,thanks

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the answer I checked all the mapping fileds and I changed the occuraeces for the corresponding fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check your mapping,... if your mandatory target elements are having values coming from source

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If my understanding is correct then the test data that is expected in the scenario for ex say (emp no, emp name , emp desig) (1,test, consultant) should be given at the test data that you are getting (1,test,consultant<b>,</b>)* becoz of the junk character that is being generated the file is being processed with error.

If you are using PI 7.0 or XI 3.0 SP 10 then in ur FCC parameter you can specify

<b>NameA.missingLastfields ignore</b>.

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*</b>

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cross check the XML from the Payload of the SXMB_MONI and the XML which it is expecting in the test tab.

check your FCC.

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

There seems to be an error in the mapping.

Check if u have mapped all the mandatory fields..

Regards

Santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you mean that the Junk character is being added by XI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya it was comming after execution in SXMB_MONI out put

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it fixed? if not can you provide more inputs?