cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

continuous underline in smartforms

former_member382216
Participant
0 Kudos

Please help me how to underline a text in smartforms without breaking the line in space.For example

Test Test

____ ____

HELVE is the font used and created the the under line using smartform style .In Print preview it is coming correctly.But in Print out it is showing blank in space only in text it is underlined.Text content is dynamic,so it is not possible to underline manually.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use &sy-uline(length)& under ur text node.

Reward if useful,

Thank,

Gaurav Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can use the uderscore for that at print preview it is display break line but when u print it it will display continues line.

Rewards points if it is working.

former_member382216
Participant
0 Kudos

I can't use under score because it dynamic text and also I tried the concatenation of text into one string still it is giving blank in space part only in text it is underlined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very late reply I know. But I faced the same situation and was lucky to find an SAP Note that handles it.

The SAP Note is 1149136 and it says that a User key in Windows Registry (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAP\SAPlpd\SAPLPD) has to have a value of '1' set to the parameter 'print_spaces'. Doing so will cause spaces to appear as an underline.

Yes it's crude, but it's the only note I've found that addresses the issue. Hope this helps you out.

prakashjasti
Contributor
0 Kudos

When i had faced the Same situation,

i had taken a template and in that printed the sy-uline(100) what ever required

at the position So that it looks like continuous underline.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to conatenate bot the texts in one string.. separated by space...

you'l get continous line...