cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we change pricing procedure in VA02 ?

regds

JKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't change pricing procedure, yeah but if you want to carry out New/another Pricing Procedure in Billing you can definitely do that. As told above, you can manually alter the pricing in Sales Order.

Reward points if helpful

Regards

SD

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jithesh

What avindranathan kandalla & Dwi Soetedjo told is right. I just did ih my system the same thing what they mentioned. For example befor price was 50 rs,

then i went and changed the contiond type VK11 to 10 rs. and changed the pricing procedure. Then came to Va02 screen and clicked on the Update button

a window popedup there i picked carrout new pricing procedure. Then the price changed from 50 rs to 10 rs... its works. thanks to avindranathan kandalla & Dwi Soetedjo.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jithesh,

Were you able to find way to change the pricing procedure in va02? if yes please let me know.

When I create RE with reference to F2, i do not want the pricing procedure of F2 to be copied in RE. even if I already assigned different pricing procedure for RE, still F2's is copied.

Please somebody shed light on this.

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

when u copied from the F2 to RE in the background pricing procedure also assign for the same.

pricing procedure depend on sales area + doc pricing procedure + customer pricing procedure...so go to OVKK & CHECK THE PROCEDURE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u want to maintain different pricing procedure In RE wrt F2, go to VTAF, select the relevant source and target document types, in pricing type field, select option - carryout new pricing.

Hope this wld help U

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amet,

Is there a way where it wouldnt copy the pricing procedure of F2 to RE? I already assigned in OVKK. If I create RE without reference, it will use the defined pricing procedure for RE which is ZVA02. But If I copy with reference to F2, it will still get the pricing procedure of F2, not the one assigned in OVKK.

help again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Isn't that on the item level already? But the pricing procedure is at header level? Pls confirm.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi Jithesh,

> Were you able to find way to change the pricing

> procedure in va02? if yes please let me know.

>

> When I create RE with reference to F2, i do not want

> the pricing procedure of F2 to be copied in RE. even

> if I already assigned different pricing procedure for

> RE, still F2's is copied.

>

> Please somebody shed light on this.

>

> Best regards,

Hi,

As per your above querry the copy controls VTaf controls it, and u cannot have a new pricing procedure as desired by you since returns bussiness transaction needs the price at which the goods were supplied and may be the price might have increased now and was less when the company actually supplied so credit memo to be for original price and not the present increased price (If price increased), except taxes get redetermined. In the copy control - VTAF (Pricing type : G assigned).

I hope it can lead to more thoughts.

Regards

Reward points if i made sense

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

You are correct that basically the prices should be the same as the referenced document. I created a new pricing procedure, because I want to assign a different account key if its return, and different account key if it is invoice. Because I want to post on a different GL account. (e.g. in F2, PR00 = ERL, while in RE, PR00 = ERS)

Such that, if it is an invoice, i want to post if to Sales Account, but if it is credit memo, I want to post to Sales Return Account.

If you have better idea, let me know.

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, If you have already assigned the new pricing procedure to the sales document types you are using, then :

1. Goto Header - > Conditions

There is button called update, click it

then Choose B = Carry Out New Pricing.

Reward Point if useful.

Regards,

Dwi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it will not be possible to assign two pricing procedure for the same sales area in the std sap. but u can do by trying this.

1. either you create the new pricing procedure and assign that one it to ur existing sales area . for that you have to delete the existing pricing procedure on that sales area.

2. after creating maintain the condition records with the new pricing procedure.

then check the sales order and how it determines.

reward points if it is useful.

regards

KR

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We cannot assign a new PP in VA02.

Regards

G.Lakshmipathi

sailaja_vadlamudi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can manually change the pricing at the item level under the conditions tab.

Sail

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not looking for any config related changes like creating a new customer pp or document pp to change the pricing procedure.

Basically I have a pricing procedure in the sales order that is already saved and i want to change it to a new one after that.

Regards

JKS