cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create place holders for serial numbers in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

I want to create place holders for serial numbers in the billing documents so that the serial number information along with the material number is copied from the delivery document into the billing document. Could you please suggest how to do this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey friend,

We have a user exit for that however I don’t remember it. It is known issue as it is essential in India for a telecom industry. They need to declare their invoice no. according to the area. So they are assigning there no ranges with plants. Here plants are nothing but different region.

So you try to find out that exit as you have the similar requirement. And your problem will be solved. If your ABAPer don’t get the user-exit and it’s really urgent come back I will find it out for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey thanks for your quick reply. I was trying to find the user exit for creating place holders in the billing document that are carried over from the delivery document.

Could you please help me.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

My requirement is to find a way to create place holders in the billing document for the serial number data. This data should come from the delivery document.

Thanks

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you need them in printouts you can read from the delivery item using the doc flow. It's much more easier. Remember that you have delivery/item at invoice item level in fields vgbel/vgpos.

Regards

Roberto