cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account group for sales representative

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is there any account group for sales representative in standard SAP?

Unlike customer do we need to create sales representative without account group?

If I want to use partner function sales representative, what is the process?

Thanks in advance

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Create employee id of sales person (PA30/PA40)

and assign in infotype 900 sales org. and sales office.

This way u can use SR as partner .

Best Regards

Sainth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sainath,

Thanks for suggestion. However I am not getting infoset 900 in IDEAS system.

& second thing is that - steps you provided are HR point of view of or SD point of view?

and where it relate to partner function and customer master?

Thanks

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no account group for the sales representative in standard SAP. Instead u can use " employee responsible(ER)" partner function as a Sales Representative.

the same process u can opt. But here in partner determination u need to use for Sales Document Header . which is 2nd one in partner determination Procedure. u can see that but i think already exist in that procedure make it mandatory so that when ever the Sales Document of that type is raised then the system will ask u " employee responsible" person. ex: if u want to make for Standard Sales Order then u take the "TA" Partner Determination Procedure. and make as mandatory field for the partner function (ER).

the above said is one way and the another way is to take one partner function(sh,bp,py,etc) and copy it and put as "Sales Representative" and assign it to the partner determination procedure for the Customer and create the sales representative and assign it to the customer master . this way also u can work out..

I think these are sufficient to solve ur issue..

if u want other than this let me know..

Reward if Helpful..

Regards,

Praveen Kumar.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen kumar,

Thanks for nice suggestion. However I think second option is good. Also you should not forget that there is partner function sales employee (Y1) in standard SAP. Shouldn't we use that?

I belive we can create new account group and can assign partner function SP, SH,BP, PY & Y1 to it.

Same time define partner determination procedure and assign all above partner functions to it.

Make Y1 as mandatory.

Now whenever you create customer using this account group , all above partner functions would be applicable for him.

After that we can create sales representative using Code VPE1 and add them in respective customer master data.

Thanks

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen Kumar,

I would be greate help if you could able to guide where one can define and assign number ranges for Sales employee or Sales representative.

Also what are the depending or important entries while creating sales representative.

Thanks

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveenkumar,

Could you please explain how partner function employee responsible can be used in sales document header.

I want to create customer master data having partner function sales employee or Sales representative.

Thanks

Shivdas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shiv,

1. The partner function employee is used make a track how sales that respective sale employee has done.basically for reporting it is done

2. Make sale employee partner function (ER) mandatory in partner determination procedure for customer master. this will help in solving your requiremnt

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for good solution.

Thanks

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun prasad,

If at all we use partner function employee responsible, I need to create employee responsible.

My question is that How one should create employee responsible and is there any account group required to create Employee responsible?

Hope you would help me.

Thanks

Shiv