cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier screening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

Iam configuring supllier screening in diferent client fron EBP, the problem is when i go to EBP and try to access prescreen the sytem show me a page from the same client of EBP (500) and the correct must be client (700) where the suppliers are self registering.

I think the problem is in role SAP_BBP_STAL_STRAT_PURCHASER i have no information about client and no URL .

Someone could help about what I need to insert in this role.

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see the foll threads for detailed settings:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you maintained the required customizing setting in SPRO for the external WEB SERVICES?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Strategic Sourcing Configuration Guide for detail configuration..

Customizing for Supplier Screening

Procedure

Using transaction PFCG, you have to attach the client of the registration system (if you use Supplier Self-Services, this is the SUS client) to the URL of the service, so that SRM Server is able to start Supplier Screening in the correct client.

If the registration system is located in another system, the URL has to be replacd with the actual URL in transaction PFCG.

Complete the following steps:

1. Start transaction PFCG.

2. Select the role (composite role SAP_BBP_STAL_STRAT_PURCHASER or single role SAP_EC_BBP_ST_PURCHASER).

3. Go to the tab Menu ® expand the folder Role Menu ® expand Strategic Purchaser

® expand the menu item Business partner

4. Right-click on the entry ‘Supplier Screening’.

5. Choose Change.

6. Enhance the entry ‘/sap/ros_prescreen/main.do’ to ‘sap/ros_prescreen/main.do?sapclient= enter the client number that is used by the registration system.

7. Save your entries.

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

Thanks for help me.

When I select the role SAP_BBP_STAL_STRAT_PURCHASER and go to tab menu and go to Business partner/ supllier screening, I found:

BSP Applicat. ROS_PRESCREEN

Description Screen Suppliers

Start Page main.do

And a grid with:

Paramiter

NAME...................................................VALUE

Please what I must insert and where?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under Parameter NAME enter sap-client and under VALUE enter 700 (self registering ROS client)

Sandeep