Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Confirmation issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all SAP experts,

I am using <b>MTS scenario</b> in my project. I have 3 questions:

<b>1. Now for item "A"</b> there is stock of 20 pieces. Customer "X" orders 30 pieces of item "A". So when creating the sales order the system asks me whether i want to confirm 20 pieces for it. If i click on the green button and save the sales order, then 20 pieces get allotted to that sales order and production will be done for remaining 10 pieces only. Suppose this material will be ready on 15/09/2007. On 15/09/2007 the material comes to unrestricted stock. At the same time customer "Y" orders for 10 pieces of item "A". Now i want the system that it should allot those 10 pieces to sales order of customer"X" only.

So what are the settings to be made for this. Currently I have to run the availability check again for the sales order of customer "X" to allot the remaining 10 pieces.

<b>2. In MTS scenario</b> how will i be able to connect the sales order with the production order? I mean when the production order is created in that i want the sales order no. also to be displayed in that. I am aware of the table <b>"AFPO"</b> which is the table for the production order. But i am not able to get the data in the field <b>"KDAUF"</b> which is the sales order no.

Please guide me on this issue as to how will i be able to track the production order back to the sales order in MTS scenario.

<b>3. My client wants to print 2 dates</b> on the order acknowledgement. One is the required delivery date of the customer and the other one is the shipping date. This shipping date is nothing but the date on which the items will be ready in a packed condition so as to be shipped to the customer on correct time. The specifications are as follows:

1. Required delivery date - <b>"VBKD - FKDAT"</b>

2. Shipping date - <b>"VBEP - LDDAT"</b> But i am a bit confused about this date as if the item is not in stock then which date shall be printed in this field. Whether these dates are item wise or at header level.

Please guide me on this issue as it is a bit urgent.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For you senario when the sales order quantities are planned for production using the sales order number. The quantities produced for the individual sales orders cannot be changed. Each quantity is maintained specifically for the individual sales order. A separate segment is created in the MRP list for make-to-order production

now when the second order is created it will create one more Production order ( Hope availability check has daily requirement as it has to consider the RLT for material )

2. Check with the PP Forum for the exact flow of data

3.Now regarding dates a production cant be just normal

Logistics ® Production ® MRP ® Total planning i am sure you would have specified the total replenishment lead time for goods to be ready so may be you can use those dates......

Hope this gives some clarity

CHeers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allabaqsh

1. If you maintain "20" (Make to Order) in Material Master MM01/MM02 --> MRP3 --> Strategy Group, then your production people can confirm the quantities only against that sale order. This can be viewed in MD04.

2. Through MD04, you can see the production order with sale order reference.

3. Will think and revert.

Reward if the above two points helps you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi