cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Shopping cart not appearing in the sourcing cockpit of the buyer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using Extended Classic Scenario. The SC was created in SRM and then after approval was send to a central buyer for sourcing. The central buyer redistributes the same to the respective Buyer based on the purchasing group. However the SC doesnt appear in the sourcing cockpit of the actual buyer and when I see the details of the SC item in BBP_PD, I see that the Sourcing Relevant Indicator is marked 'Y' which means Sourcing is already completed. But nowhere a supplier has been added to the SC by anyone and it also doesnt reflect in the BBP_PD.

Any idea how and why the indicator has the status 'Y' and how can I make the SC appear in the sourcing cockpit of the buyer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought that the sourcing relevant indicator was set to 'Y' only if it was relevant for sourcing.

It would be blank if a vendor had been assigned prior to sourcing.

Is the buyer responsible for the product category ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith

If the indicator shows 'Y' it means Sourcing is completed. If its Blank it means sourcing can be done.

The buyer is responsible for the product category to be procured.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My mistake.... The field will have the value 'X' if it's relevant...

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

If the SC is directly converted into a P.O (either ordered / held status) please check the Sourcing settings in SPRO.

SPRO > IMG > SRM > SRM Server > Sourcing > Define sourcing for product categories

Check whether sourcing always carried out was maintained for the required product category. The P.O will get directly created in case the setting is " Sourcing never carried out".

Please check this and let me know if this is the case.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama

Sourcing carried out for items without source of supply is maintained in the settings for all product categories. So in my case since the SC doesn't have any supplier maintained, it should have appeared in the sourcing cockpit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Is the " * " mentioned in the product category column? & Is the P.O going to held status?

If this is the case then try to maintain the product category number /i.d in the product category colum which you would like to shop for and then create a shopping cart and check the status.

Let me know after making this change.

Rgds,

Teja